Thursday 3 May 2018

stranded
Stranded was made in Finland and it was made b saarella.It is mostly a strategy game it was made 25th of January 2015.When you play each month is worth 1 round.If you play with friends you must work as a team.

When we started playing we never done bad and we were alright until we played it again we done really really bad.After that we done really really amazing,we were the best class in the whole school,until another class beat us which is 5s.

The rules in stranded are easy. You have 3 goes and a big place you need to press one place and explore different places.After each round if you collect stone and wood you can buy buildings to help you.If you buy a school and press on it you can earn an extra go.

I think together as a class I think we done bad an really amazing.I think we done bad because in the second time we got -6.Then I think we done really good because in the last time we got 256.Which was the highest score in the whole school.

So to conclude, I hope you have learnt enough about stranded I hope you even play it.Thank you give a like and subscribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment