Friday 5 October 2018

Asad's view point of a giant-blog.


The giants

As I went for a morning stroll – against my will- I could see a crowd of people glancing at my steel body and before I could notice I read the words on a building – noticing I was in Liverpool. The real question was; why was I in Liverpool?...

As I made it past a variety of small figures butterfly's were roaming in my metal, indestructible tummy although it was soon affected by shyness. Curious, I wondered what these small figures were doing and why I was very unique towards them.
After a long period of time, I was getting bored so I decided to take a different route to spice things up.

Trying my hardest, I failed to withstand several ropes holding my body and then I realized what was happening; I was a giant compared to the other humans and everybody was shouting “Giants in Princess Avenue.”Princess Avenue? I was puzzled...

Bored I took a sudden glimpse behind my back -there was a dog following me- I could also see police cars rioting the sides so the small dots could not damage me or hold me back as well as harm my puppeteers. Why was I controlled?...

Continuing my unpleasant journey, I could see a huge group of children wearing purple shirts. Before I could say a word, I remembered my tall cousin Muhammed looking at me. Now who's the biggest ? Finally I remembered my other Giants and hope to see them later in the future but where are they?...

Image result for The giants

1 comment: